Does Your Equipment Meet Current Production and Safety Requirements?
Whiting’s modernization service improves the safety and reliability of your equipment. Updating controls, drives, motors, or operator cabs with the latest technology increases the safety, reliability, and performance of your equipment while lowering overall operating costs.
Why Modernize Instead of Replace?
Modernizing your structurally sound equipment is a cost-savvy way to extend the life of your equipment with the latest technological upgrades. A good modernization program allows you to:
- Meet increased demand on equipment usage
- Reduce maintenance and operating expenses over the life of the equipment
- Bring equipment up to modern safety and comfort standards
- Increase load control and speed
- Automate or semi-automate material handling controls to increase efficiency
- Improve reliability due to reduced production downtime
Components of a Whiting modernization program may include, but are not limited to:
- Specialized design analysis for re-rating equipment
- Detailed engineering or customized packages that are compatible with the original design specifications
- Replacement/re-manufacturing of electrical and mechanical components
- Automated controls
- Anti sway and load positioning
- Load cells and digital read out
- On-site services including installation, commissioning, and training plans
- Original equipment parts and re-engineered parts
- Post-sales customer service and support
Contact Whiting Services today to see how we can extend the life of your equipment.