Associations and Memberships
As an accredited industry leader, our involvement in the industry community is very important to us. We maintain relationships with the following associations:
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Coordinates the U.S. voluntary consensus standards system and approves American National Standards.
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
The trade association of the electrical manufacturing industry.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Offers opportunities to share new concepts, spearhead solutions, and advance the science and practice of mechanical engineering. Includes the ASME B30 Committee, ASME NOG-1 Committee for nuclear facilities, and B30.20 covering below the hook lifting equipment (BTH).
- National Safety Council (NSC)
Nonprofit, public service organization promoting health and safety in the United States.
- American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA)
A global organization of diversified services including technical standards and business management practices.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
A not-for-profit standards organization which develops standards in 57 areas including the CAN/CSA Z299 series of quality assurance standards.
- American Welding Society (AWS)
Devoted to promoting welding and related processes and to supporting those who contribute to the industry.
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
Also known as NFPA 70, a standard for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment in the United States.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL)
Develops standards and test procedures for products, materials, components, assemblies, tools and equipment, chiefly dealing with product safety.
At Whiting Services, safe and efficient work environments are mandatory, meeting both internal and external requirements. We deliver security and efficiency to our customers, and hold the highest standards for our own employees. In order to maintain an operative work environment, we have obtained the following accreditations and certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified & Registered by Underwriters Laboratories
- 10CFR50 Appendix B